As promised in yesterday’s post, I’m rounding up a group of my favorite easy and delicious vegan recipes today.
Now, if you’re anything like me, you gag at the very mention of a tofu scramble. So there’s none of that nonsense in here. These recipes are all vegan and soy-free (or have a soy-free option), are made with ingredients you can find in a regular grocery store, and are assembled in 30 minutes or fewer.
- Puffy Pillow Pancakes
- Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Healthy Peanut Butter Coconut Swirl Pancakes
- Jumbo Chickpea Pancake – Craving something more savory in the morning? This is it!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins – Breakfast or dessert? You decide!
- Cumin Lime Black Bean Quinoa Salad – I have some version of this almost every day for lunch!
- Chickpea Salad Sammiches
- Sweet Potatoes – Baked, Stuffed, and Overstuffed
- Ultimate 4-Layer Vegan Sandwich
- Eat Your Greens Chickpea Medley – The recipe calls for cooking your chickpeas from scratch, but if you cheat and use canned, you can throw this together in no time!
- Everyday Pad Thai* – Leave the tofu out and swap coconut aminos for soy sauce to make this soy-free.
- Spicy Lemon Pepper Pasta with Broccoli
- Red Lentil Cauliflower Burger with Chipotle Habanero Mayo – These can take a while if you make all the extras, but the basic recipe comes together quickly.
- Spaghetti and No-Meatballs
- Spicy Potato ‘N’ Black Bean Burritos
- Chocolate Chip Cookies – hands-down, the best chocolate chip cookie recipe in the world. It’s dangerously good.
- Healthy Deep Dish Cookie Pie
- Raw Triple Berry Crisp
- Frozen Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- No-Bake Oreo Cookie Pie
- Cashew queso* – Even if you try nothing else from this list, try this. Just. Try. It.
- Homemade Grapeseed Mayonnaise
- Homemade Veggie-Full Ground ‘Meat’ – Made from cauliflower and walnuts!
- Black Bean Chili Dip – Perfect for a Super Bowl party.
- Spicy Buffalo Cauliflower ‘Wings’ – Another Super Bowl idea!
*Contains miso, which is usually made from soy, but you can find soy-free versions.
And now I’m officially hungry. Several of these recipes will be making an appearance here this weekend.